Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

famous photography taste (not mine!)

I love checking out photography done by famous people that are individual and interesting and have made a mark in history. So here are some examples :)
my favourite ansel adams photograph (also favourite photographer)

ansel adams
ansel adams
ansel adams
annie leibovitz another one of my favourite photographers
the afghan girl (made it to the cover of national geographic) by steve mcurry
the “Pulitzer Prize” winning photo taken in 1994 during the Sudan Famine, taken by Kevin Carter
June 11, 1963, Thich Quang Duc, a Buddhist monk from Vietnam, burned himself to death, by Malcolm Browne
powerful photograph of a lone Jewish woman defying Israeli security forces as they remove illegal settlers in the West Bank. By Oded Balilty
Tiananmen Square by Stuart Franklin Magnum
and to end on a cheery note Abbey Road (Beatles shot) by Ian MacMillan

Tell me what you think, do you like them? Also feel free to critique my photography, I'm open to new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment