Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

sense it is not making

Hello fellow bloggers and readers,

It may seem strange, I have only just started this blog and yet I have made close to 80 posts that are quite long ... I started putting my writing up on Facebook, and only now have I decided to switch to making my own blog, much more fun!
Anyway it doesnt' make much sense either that I have called my blog brittavandenbergphotography
when I haven't got any photographs up yet! But they will be up soon, I promise.

I may as well set up the system for selling my photography now.
Ok so what you do is you choose whichever photographs you wish to own,
then you choose what size you would like, and what type of paper you would like,
you can opt for it to be mounted on canvas, and then just send me an email at:
brittavanden@yahoo.com.au and I will get on it asap! :)

for now at least it is time for bed,
i'm absolutely exhausted from an early start, flight from sydney, then 3 hours approx on
public transport from tullamarine to jan juc, one luxurious purchase of a tony bianco pair of heels on sale, $40 bargain!!!

i hope i have improved your day slightly
all the best in every way










No comments:

Post a Comment